Tuesday, March 19, 2013

exciting morning...

so this morning has been fun...
woke up bright and early feeling human which is nice. log into blogger and see that iv had 6 page views, cant complain seeing as i'm new at this. check the blogs i follow, one of which being 
the londoner. becoming overwhelming jealous of her sunshine adventure, i leave a comment telling her so...

i then went back downstairs and had breakfast along with far to many cups of coffee.

upon returning to my computer i see that i have a new comment on my blog...and its from Rosie! i get a bit over excited at this point and i'm really not sure why!







i revisit her blog and she has replied to my comment saying that she liked my blog and that it was nice to see a boy blogging! i get even more excited...

i then go back onto my blogger dashboard and this is where the excitement goes to its final stage....urination...

my page views for today have gone from 6 (half my usual daily views...) to 96 and counting!

so good morning to you all...please feel free to mooch around, comment and even follow my blog?

also a massive thank you to Rosie for her advice on the word verification setting..i didn't even know it was on!




6 comments:

  1. I for one found your blog through Rosie's blog (a firm favourite of mine), and I am grateful to her for that - having had a little browse through your past posts, I intend to stick around!

    Keep up the good work :)

    http://jesuis-hannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! thanks a lot for commenting!

      So...girls...best show EVER?!

      Delete
  2. Broke Boy,

    I also discovered your blog via Rosie's, it's very cool!

    Welcome to the world of blogging, nothing else in my life wastes quite so much of time but gives me such joy as writing a blog and reading so many of them...

    Keep up the good work:)

    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Lulu! today has been a busy day on my little blog, 3 comments but 333 views! thats just a few more than the normal 6!

      Hope you're well

      Alex :)

      Delete
  3. Came here from Rosie, stayed for that awesome cupcake post. More cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe oh don't you worry! more baked goods will be on the way shortly!...infact...give it 5 mins!

      Delete