Saturday, April 13, 2013

#VegBoxChallenge

so its the weekend and my plans have been dampened some what by this chest infection. i have to say i am feeling almost human now but i am still coughing and my nose is still sniffly.

i had hoped on getting out into the garden today in the hope that the fresh air would remove the final cobwebs from my system, but guess what..the heavens have opened!

however i have just received a tweet from Johanna which sounds like a lot of fun...




the aim of this challenge is to get people to waste less food and to get creative in the kitchen. iv always thought about ordering these boxes but they sound so expensive and i have a habbit of buying things and not using them. 

my recently adventures in the world of baking have reignited my passion for cooking so now seems the perfect time to do this.

rather than having one box every week i have decided to go for one a fortnight which will reduce my wastage and keep the excitement there rather than making it a chore. this will also tie in nicely with my herb garden once i get that started.

if you fancy joining the challenge head on over to Johanna's blog and sign up. also get tweeting with #VegBoxChallenge

1 comment:

  1. I'm so exited you joined, and would love anyone else who sees this to join! I think getting it fortnightly is a great idea, my subscription was a present, which I was absolutely thrilled about (probably not the usual present people my age get exited about hehe), but as a student I really understand how it adds up if you do it every week!
    And tell us more about your herb garden, I really want to start one too!

    ReplyDelete